If you would like to propose a workshop, symposia, or special session for SB3C2022, please use the subject line “SB3C2022 Workshop/Symposia/Special Session Proposal” and email both Alisa Morss Clyne and Matthew B. Fisher a 1-2 page PDF file containing:
- Title of the Workshop/Symposia/Special Session
- Goal of the Workshop/Symposia/Special Session. In addition to the overall goal of this workshop/symposia, please also use this section to provide a detailed description of how the workshop aligns with the SB3C 2022 Conference Theme- “Reconnecting Networks in Biomechanics, Bioengineering, and Biotransport”.
- The name, email, and direct phone number of a single point person for the Workshop/Symposia/Special Session. Please list this person’s primary ASME BED Technical Committee.
- List of names and emails of others actively involved in planning and organizing the workshop as well as their primary ASME BED Technical Committee.
- Anticipated structure/format of Workshop/Symposia/Special Session. Please indicate that any invited speakers listed in this section have agreed to participate should the proposal be selected.
- Anticipated target audience
- A concise paragraph detailing how and why the format of the proposed Workshop/Symposia/Special Session does not fit into a traditional podium session at SB3C.
Please submit all proposals by December 22, 2021 (5pm EST).
|Alisa Morss Clyne
2022 SB3C Conference Chair
University of Maryland
|Matthew B. Fisher
2022 SB3C Program Chair
North Carolina State University &
University of North Carolina- Chapel Hill